No offense to the men with short or no hair. This is the first time I’ve grown my hair out as long as it is and I must say, it can feel real good when your wife plays with it! There is something about having long hair that gives a sense of accomplishment! So if you’re capable of growing it out, try it, but if not, get a wig. It will be fun and funny.
Pros To Men With Long Hair:
- If you’re married or have girls, expect it decorated and played with on the regular.
- When well groomed, the look can give off a strong sophisticated appearance.
- Conversation starter on 1 Corinthians 11:14 (although that hasn’t happened yet).
- Once long enough, you can donate it.
- Enlightenment on the maintenance that seems to come so naturally for ladies.
Cons To Men With Long Hair:
Kidding. There are actually several cons to men with long hair, but that can wait for a future post!