So in the periodic table you’ll find the elements that describe the make-up of the human body, but what you will not find is the element of faith. Why? Well, ironically, faith consists of the elements that make up the human body’s ability to experience it’s existence… meaning that the elements that make up the human body actually describe the element of faith. How? Well… let’s look at that.
The human body has the ability to experience logical reasoning (such as argument = deductive | inductive | abductive) and intellectual emotions (use of emotional information to guide thinking and behavior, and manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt to environments or achieve one’s goal(s)) credit to God… But also research (Google and Wikipedia).
The data communicates an invisible Creator to all creation, but not proven by elemental evidence unless there is evidence for the element of faith. And… I’ll make the argument that there is using one verse in the Bible, Hebrews 11:1—
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.
The fact that you’re reading this presently confirms the substance of assurance because of the relationship between you and what you’re interested in by responding to the evidence of this post.
Now the question becomes directed at the mystery of your interest, what is it you hoped for…or…what do you expect out of this post? The answer will reveal the condition of your heart as you come to realize that someone is capable of hearing the motive of every beat and seeing the intention by it’s sound; there is a tune to the beat of your heart, but who is the someone to interpret such a song?
You may be reading this because you know me by our relationship and are giving me credit to the work of my passion although not really caring about the message itself or… You may not know me and don’t care, but are curious about the information by the title or… The list could go on.
The evidence for this faith element is the response to your conviction. Why do you have the ability to discern right from wrong and good from evil? What is the point of these qualities? If you gave me permission to look into the entirety of your life span, would I find anything wrong or evil if judged by the law of the ten commandments?
- You shall have no other gods before [or besides] Me.
- You shall not make for yourself [a graven image] an idol, or any likeness of what is in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the water under the earth. You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing lovingkindness to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
- You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not [hold him guiltless] leave him unpunished who takes His name in vain.
- Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath of the Lord your God; in it you shall not do any work, you or your son or your daughter, your male or your female servant or your cattle or your sojourner who [is in your gates] stays with you. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day; therefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day and made it holy.
- Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you.
- You shall not murder.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife or his male servant or his female servant or his ox or his donkey or anything that belongs to your neighbor.
How would you be judged if any part of your life was found in violation of these laws, guilty or not guilty?
If you’re asking me that same question, it would be, shamefully, ‘guilty’. But is it my body that is guilty, or my spirit? Because my body, ultimately, is just a machine, an engine-if you will-but my spirit is the substance that gives my body a personality… So what exactly is innocence if my body is made up of material that is convicted to death, which is the condemnation resulting my conviction (evidence of death) that describes the condition (shame and guilt) of my spirit?
I would conclude that my body is innocent while my spirit is guilty, but why since I had no part of the decision process to be guilty and die… Could it be that I was indoctrinated by my environment of Christianity?
That would be a logical conclusion, but insufficient because of my ability to understand the meaning of indoctrination and capacity to ignore that as my influence for choosing to believe the components that make up my faith separate my environment—matter of fact, my environment would’ve actually indoctrinated me in atheism because of the injustice to my experience of abuse and previous pleasures to personal sins.
Energy is convertible… And I possessed a dark worldly death type of energy (sin) before my conversion experience. There is truth data emitted into our existence by God for our freewill calibrated beings to accept and respond to, and when we do, there is an extraordinary experience that occurs to a person in dire need of salvation. That experience is what I call a ‘providential experience’ because the meaning of this experience is divine in nature and is not explained by human logic, only inspired by the spiritual logic and emotion of God through the Word of God (Revelation 19:13).
That is the reason Christianity should not be defined as the Christian religion… Because it’s not a religion, the experience is defined by the covenant relationship established between a person of belief and faith in Jesus Christ (the Son of God) and God the Father in Heaven which saves the [now innocent] soul (through sanctification of the Holy Spirit) from death and hell by the gift of grace and mercy equating to forgiveness equipped with confidence to live a life of righteousness through faith in the love of God—
Love is the most powerful element to the equation of faith and hope. (1 Corinthians 13:13)
Because… God is love (1 John 4:8) and exposes the reality of our sin nature which separates us from God presently, but thankfully He sent His only Son to die the death that condemns us to hell and defeated our enemy of death for us to have life eternal with God again when it’s time!
Come Lord Jesus, come. Amen.