Featured photo: Ben Jacobi www.bdjphoto.com
There are 10 rules:
1. Do not take this game for granted.
2. Do not make an idol of this game.
3. Do not lie for the reward.
4. Remember to relax, its just a game.
5. Honor the one inspired and given responsibility of this games’ purpose.
6. Do not give into unrighteous anger.
7. Do not give into the temptation of cheating.
8. Do not abuse the system.
9. Every player has 3 guesses.
10. Abide by the method of each guess.
In the event these rules are violated, it is at the instructors discretion how to discipline the play (revoked a # of their stars, disqualify them, grace for the mistake, etc…). Ultimately, the consequences are determined by the instructor. If there are any questions, let me know, I’ll be honored to help.
Instructors: have an incentive, a reward for the players provides hope (just as we hope and wait for our reward).
Players: you’ll achieve more than a reward from solving the mystery!